Family Legacy Workshops
Every family has a unique, interesting story. We provide group workshops to guide participants on how they can define their legacy. These workshops are designed to help individuals identify the key elements of their contribution to the family legacy. For families with sincere interests around their legacies, we can help facilitate intergenerational communication in a retreat setting, providing for a wide range of outcomes.
These sessions are particularly helpful for retirees, seniors or groups of individuals addressing life threatening illness. Some of the key benefits of these workshops are listed below:
- Stimulates cognitive engagement for a useful purpose
- Provides a renewed sense of self empowerment
- Encourages growth and acceptance with unaddressed feelings
- End result of a legacy project is a great gift for future generations
- Ensures a peace of mind knowing their identity is preserved